Sunday, January 26, 2020

R.I.P. Kobe Bryant and Gianna Bryant

I am sad to report not one death, but two deaths.  I am absolutely saddened by their deaths.  They were involved in a helicopter crash with other people.  We have lost incredible people this month.  I am mostly devastated by this one the most.  Kobe Bryant is one of my favorite athletes of all-time.  Him and Shaq were the reason why I became a fan of the LA Lakers.  This makes no sense to me.  I'm with Lebron James on this one, it doesn't make sense whatsoever.   Gianna Bryant died with her father Kobe.

When I first came across an article about his passing.  I was hoping it was not true.  I was hoping it was a major hoax.  Unfortunately, that was not the case.  My condolences goes out to the Bryant family and to all affected by this.  For a better source, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment