Monday, June 8, 2020

2020 is worse than 2016



I'm going to rant here.  I don't usually like ranting in my blog entries.  This needs to be jotted down.  I have to get this off my chest.  2020 is worse than 2016.  It has been a fucked year.  COVID-19, the death of George Floyd, the protests, etc.  BTW, I will not touch on George Floyd and the protests about it too much.  That's best documented on other blogs and news publications.  I will say that it was major injustice and it shouldn't have happened.

IMO, 2020 is much worse than 2016.  2016 was the year of death and the year Tronald Dump got elected.  I was thinking that 2020 is 2016 part 2.  Well I change my mind on that.  2020 is in a league of its own and it has proven to be a real shit show.  It's more than just another year of death, it's more than that.

It seems like 2020 has been one big huge fire that cannot be extinguished.  So far, it hasn't been extinguished one bit.  I don't know if I got one positive thing to say about 2020.  Nice weather?  I dunno... even the weather has not been that great this year.  Ah yes.  Music.  As a big music fan, 2020 has had excellent music.  Particularly, there's been excellent metal music.  My only non-complaint about 2020.  It sucks I can't really hang out with friends and I moved far away from them.  I was going to make new friends this year in southern NJ, well now that plan was ruined due to COVID-19.

I will say that hopefully 2020 will get better. Let's hope it does!  I know there will new music this year and I'll enjoy that!  The thing that gets to me the most about 2020 is that 2020 was actually starting off to be a good year starting in January.  Then it goes all downhill from there.  Every time someone thinks it can't get any worse... it amazingly does get worse!  I hope it doesn't get worse.  One thing that we can all agree on is that 2020 has been a terrible year.  Stay safe out there and have a good day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment