Friday, June 19, 2020

SpongeBob SquarePants is not gay!

First of all, I'm a homosexual.  In case I'm offending LBGTQIA+ people, I'm on your side!  Second of all, 2020 is a fucked up year.  OK, that's out of the way.  I'm 100% sure that SpongeBob SquarePants is not homosexual/gay.  Why?  The creator Stephen Hillenburg (R.I.P.) has stated that he is asexual.  This is basically the same stuff with Bert and Ernie being gay.  They're simply not gay.  They're puppets.  SpongeBob is a cartoon sponge.  He is not gay whatsoever.  Nickelodeon is only appeasing to the LGBTQIA+ crowd and doing it for the money.

That image above sums it up perfectly.  Yeah, Stephen Hillenburg would not approve of this at all.  SpongeBob as a gay character is not canon.  Do not treat it as canon.  If I have offended any of my fellow gay dudes, good!  I have nothing else to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment