Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Meh, lemme give this another chance!

I have decided to give this blog another go.  I have another that's sort of based on libertarian stuff... but it's not that impressive.  What's going on with my life at this point in time?  I'm actually moving to southern NJ due to financial and personal reasons.  I have my music on hold at the moment.  I got two bands... Spinal Stenosis and Satanic Lust.  I wanna focus more on Satanic Lust.  However, these bands may dissolve since I'm starting up a new life in NJ.  I hope to have a better opportunity down there.

I don't know what else to jot down.  Nobody gives a fuck about this blog.  If you found it, awesome.  Thank you for reading.  By the time you read this, I'll probably call this Blog of Devin Palladino.  I have given another thought on my alias Mick Bynes.  I have decided to use my real name for Spinal Stenosis... since I go by my real name with Satanic Lust and whatever other project I may be involved with from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment