Monday, December 21, 2020

Two thrash metal bands from Costa Rica

Today's blog entry is about a couple of thrash metal bands from Costa Rica.  Usually, I find most metal bands from Latin American countries to be terrible (especially metal bands from Chile, Honduras and Mexico).  I have found out that Costa Rica has a good thrash metal scene.  Today I'll shed some light on two thrash bands from Costa Rica, Epidemik and Heavy Chains.

 

Not too much is know about this thrash metal band who hail from Cortago, Costa Rica.  They only have one EP which is called Murder by Command.  It's pretty solid, if you don't mind lousy sound production.  I think they have great potential.  I hope they release more music.  For the EP and hopefully more albums, go to their Bandcamp.

 

Next we have Heavy Chains.  Heavy Chains is more established than the band above.  They are from Heredia.  They are slightly better as well and have professionally produced releases.  They have the EP Deathstalker and full-length album Eye Commander.  I highly recommend this band.  For their music, check out their Bandcamp.
 

Check those two bands out now!  I'll probably have blog posts about more metal bands from other countries in the near future.  My next blogs are going to be about 2020 and my thoughts on 2021.  That's if I remember... we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment