Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year (2021)!

 

Happy New Year to all who read this.  I don't think many of you read this.  If so, cool!  I hope you have the best year possible!  Of course, we all know that 2020 was an awful year.  The pandemic, the deaths and other unfortunate events occurred in 2020.  2020 had so much potential and then COVID-19 happened.  Now I hope the vaccine works for us all and we'll progress.  2020 had very little to no progression at all.  We didn't do much, we didn't work, we couldn't find any work, we lost lots of money, etc.  The disastrous 2020 presidential election (sorry, I will not touch on politics too much in this blog), Trump not conceding, which has complicated matters more with the 2020 election.  Yeah, 2020 was a bloody awful mess and I hope we don't repeat it ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment