Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A year ago since Kobe Bryand Gigi Bryant passed away

 

Unfortunately, it has been a year since Kobe Bryant & GiGi Bryant passed away.  The toughest deaths of 2020 and it hit me quite hard.  Yes, the deaths Sean Reinert, Neil Peart, MF Doom, Frankie Banali and Eddie Van Halen in 2020 were hard to digest.  However, to me the deaths of Kobe & GiGi are by far the worst of 2020.  I totally miss Kobe.  Despite the fact that I didn't know his daughter GiGi that well, I miss her too and of course it's incredibly sad that she died at such a young age.  Plus it's also incredibly sad that she died along with her father.  I was at my computer a year ago, I noticed that TMZ had an article about Kobe dead.  At first, I was hoping it was a hoax.  I scoured the net for other sources, nobody else was reporting it.  I was truly hoping it was a hoax.  Other sources were not reporting it, so it had to be hoax.

As time went by, I unfortunately found other sources were reporting it.  To make matters, sources were later reporting his daughter also died.  A horrible day.  Well their memories will live on.  I'll always remember Kobe's amazing contribution to the world of basketball and sports.  I didn't know his daughter was a basketball player.  She had a ton of potential and I'm sure she would have been in the WNBA if she lived.

Well I'm not gonna write any more of these death anniversaries.  However, a big personal one for me is coming up and I already got it all written up.  You'll have to follow this blog to find out which death anniversary hits me the most.


No comments:

Post a Comment