Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween and R.I.P. Sean Connery

 

Happy Halloween!  It may come as a surprise to many of you, but Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays.  That's strange, right?  I like death metal and stuff like that, but Halloween isn't one of my favorite holidays.  I know a few of my friends absolutely love this holiday.  To me, it's a cool holiday and nothing more.  That's pretty much it.  I have nothing against it at all.   It wasn't even my favorite holiday growing up!  So I don't have any Halloween stories or anything for you.  I remember trick or treating growing up, but nothing really special or memorable comes to mind.  I sadly don't remember any stories from back then.  In case if I do remember stories, I'll edit this and include them or I'll tell them next year.

 

Unfortunately, a death occurred today.  Sean Connery died, he was 90 years old.  Well at least he lived a full life.  You can read about it here for more on his death.


Not sure what else to write here.  That's it for this blog entry.  Happy Halloween!  Stay safe out there and have an excellent day/night!

No comments:

Post a Comment