Monday, October 12, 2020

The Los Angeles Lakers win the 2020 NBA Championship!

 

Congrats to the Los Angeles Lakers for winning the 2020 NBA championship!  They did this for Kobe Bryant and GiGi!  The Lakers have won their 17th NBA championship, which means they are tied with the Boston Celtics for most NBA championships!  They also haven't won one since 2010, it took them 10 years to win another!  Way to go!  Lebron James won his 4th championship and I hope he goes on to win more!  He earned it, he is an incredible basketball player!

Well this is the best news for 2020.  2020 has been a drag and then this happens!  My favorite NBA team wins!  Wherever you are Black Mamba, I'm sure you're proud of them!  I believe if Kobe didn't pass away this year, the Lakers still would have won it due to them being an excellent team with Lebron!  I'm so happy about this!  It has been an excellent year for us fans of the Lakers!  I hope they win their 18th NBA championship next season and they will no longer be tied with the Celtics with most NBA championships!  We shall see what happens with the next season!

For better coverage on this, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment